I have an idea. Let’s play a game. A puzzle game. Or maybe a numbers game? How about a word game? Or a scavenger hunt?
I have another idea. Let’s talk about our favorite things: our favorite movies and shows, our favorite moments and people, our favorite ideas and quotes. Or maybe our hopes and dreams, our interests and passions, our values and goals.
Here’s one more. Let’s do something that makes us feel good, that makes us grow, that makes us think. Let’s learn a little more about and from one another, focus a little more on the important things, care a little more about what we do. Let’s share all of that with others, and repeat.
30. Start with the end in mind.
29. Lists can drive me or can numb me.
28. It’s all relative.
27. Simplicity is Freedom.
26. Everyone functions differently.
25. The Serenity Prayer is for everyone.
24. Relationships are valuable.
23. Always keep learning.
22. Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
21. What I do reflect my priorities.
20. Design is problem solving.
19. I am the protagonist of my own movie.
18. Positivity frees me to live my best.
17. Perfection is only a guide.
16. I do what I need to sleep at night.
15. The Olympics is my life inspiration.
14. The time is now.
13. Don’t reinvent the wheel.
12. Being thankful makes me happier.
11. I love to learn new things, but I love even more to know which I’m great at.
10. My home is Earth.
9. I ask for what I want.
8. If you wait for tomorrow, tomorrow comes. If you don’t wait for tomorrow, tomorrow comes. —African proverb
7. Be like the mayfly.
6. I am responsible for my life.
5. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.
Password: Which letters are clearly filled?
— Ivan W. Lam (@IvanWLam) September 14, 2014
4. I live numbers and puzzles.
3. Live Your Best Life
Password: what letters are missing?
2. I make it up as I go; I have to.
What do the passwords spell?